Areas of Specialization
No community is without its challenges—or without our problem-solvers.
Our firm is nationally recognized for our legal work with our single-family, multi-family and mixed-use developer clients on complex master planned community structures, including:
- Condominium Hotels
- Land Condominiums
- Master Condominiums
- Master Planned Communities
- Mixed Use Developments
- New Urbanism Communities
- Office Condominiums
- Residential Condominiums
Our professionals have developed innovative legal structures to facilitate the development and successful operation of many of the region’s most legally complex mixed-use developments. We understand that an organized and carefully planned legal structure helps protect developers against costly delays and disputes by supporting the developer’s ultimate goal - a smooth development process and a successful planned community that is well managed.
Our services include:
- Acquisition and Disposition Closings
- Brokerage – brokers, agents and property managers
- Brokerage, Fair Housing, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), and Interstate Land Sales Act (ILSA) compliance
- Common Elements
- Contracts – construction, builder, subcontractor
- Corporate – structuring, formation
- Developer and declarant rights; architectural control
- Development due diligence
- Georgia Condominium Act Compliance
We work with clients throughout the country with an emphasis on developments in the southeast. Local and in-house general counsel often retain our team to assist with the difficult legal challenges of such complex master planned communities.